Just when you thought the world was done with the ampersand T-Shirt meme, here comes an entirely new take from the advertising world. Yes, the “Overused voiceover casting specs” T-Shirt from Another Sellout. Honestly, how many times do we have to submit these exact same specs and somehow believe that the voice you chose is actually delivering on them? If this were actually a real person at a party, you’d wonder what was up with “American Psycho” in the corner, being all charming, but still obviously a serial killer. Seriously, how can you ride the line between “Cool, man, no big deal” and “Listen closely as I’m an absolute authority and you need to hear what I’m saying about the reduced sugar content in this brand of breakfast cereal”, all in 15 seconds of ad copy? And don’t even get me started on the 6-second cutdown for web usage.
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Overused Voiceover Casting Specs T-Shirt
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 7 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 7 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD