Having spent years working in packaged goods and pharmaceutical advertising, I’ve seen more than my fair share of focus groups. So when you get an idea through research – especially an idea you’re proud of, I know full well that that alone is a reason to celebrate. Those eleven strangers didn’t just come for the eighty bucks and the free Sprite. They came to kill your ad. But your idea stood up to their “average consumer opinions” and scored high enough in the research company’s proprietary measurement techniques to just squeak through. Sure, you still need to apply their “recommended optimizations”, but your idea survived research. So in a way, so did you. This calls for an appropriately designed and overly dramatic original T from Another Sellout.
Would you agree with that statement, somewhat agree, feel neutral about it, somewhat disagree, or very much disagree?
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Research Survivor T-Shirt
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 7 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 7 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD