Like so many other Copywriters, I’ve tried my hand at doing voiceovers on the side. Regardless of the mixed degree of success I’ve experienced, I’ve noticed a recurring thread in the casting specs for voiceovers that I’ve received over the years. “Not an Announcer” shows up all the time. And the best part is that you only see these words when they’re casting for an announcer.
I get it, they have this vision of some 1950s radio announcer that they don’t want to hear audition. But man, does it ever want to make me slate my next audition by saying “Not an announcer reading for the role of Announcer.”
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Not An Announcer T-Shirt
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 7 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 7 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD