How is it that in the eyes of marketers, we’re not classified as people? Nope. We’re consumers. Stop and think about what that word means for a moment. CONSUMER. Like somehow we roam the earth, consuming everything in our path, leaving a wake of capitalist destruction and receipts for fast-fashion jean jackets and empty Sour Patch Kids wrappers. Not a pretty sight, is it? With the “Consumer” T-Shirt from Another Sellout, here’s your chance to give the corporate world a big, ironic “F-You.”
Wait, is that irony? Hmmm. I’m not sure. Always hard to tell. Let me consult my fellow Canadian, Alanis Morissette to get the grammatically definitive answer.
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 7 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 7 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD