Why just say that you’re putting on your client hat, when you can now actually put on a genuine, real-to-life physical client hat. I don’t know about you, but I’ve found that the expression of putting on a client hat runs rampant through the hallways and conference rooms of ad agencies. Like somehow wearing a different hat makes you seem less wild and creative and more understanding of the business needs of your clients? Seriously? This is how we show respect and understanding? Why stop at a hat? Why not wrap yourself in a client gown? Or sleep in client PJs? Wait, those sounds like new products waiting to be sold. Anyway, if you’re a creative person, just be sure to wear it sparingly. Nothing’s worse than client hat-head.
This hat is structured with a classic fit, flat brim, and full buckram. The adjustable snap closure makes it a comfortable, one-size-fits-most hat.
• 80% acrylic, 20% wool
• Structured, 6-panel, high-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• Plastic snap closure
• Green undervisor
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
Client Hat Snapback Hat
• Our Snapback Hat fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, Latvia, Mexico, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 5 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 5 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD