The RTB. This road-tested staple is baked into every marketing 101 course known to man. But at the core of this premise, I’ve always found it odd that our in-going assumption as marketers is that consumers don’t believe us. That somehow, once we open our mouths to say something about a product, their first response would be to point at us and scream, “LIES!!!”
Thankfully, there we are, ready to combat that reaction with our shining RTB, straight out of the brief, and expertly woven into our communication. Sometimes it’s a claim. Sometimes it’s us droning on about our competitive advantage, or an industry award we’ve won. As if our customers will repeat back things like, “Winner of the Best Domestic Mid-Sized Family Crossover Under Thirty Thousand? Sounds like a value proposition for me!”
Do normal people think such abnormal things? Can’t the reason to believe be born from an ongoing trust you’ve earned with your consumer? Can’t YOU be the reason to believe? Who knows. At this point, if you still don’t believe me, here are a handful of RTBs for this T-Shirt:
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Reason To Believe T-Shirt
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Brazil, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 8 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 8 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD