Earlier in my career, I was jealous of all of the creative people who’d be shooting their commercials in sunny destinations during our cold, Canadian winters. Then I was told that the key to getting to go on those shoots was to write scripts that start with “Open on a beach.”
So I did. I wrote those scripts. Lots of them. I really tried, but they never made it through. Even when my Art Director partner and I got dropped onto the one project that was a guaranteed travel job every year, we somehow managed to un-sell the legacy travel shoot concept and got clients to buy an idea that required only animation. Locally produced animation that required us to take cabs across town in the snow to attend production meetings. I’ll say this, the idea did well, but we ruined the guaranteed travel boondoggles for all of the teams who came after us. In the years since, I’ve had plenty of travel shoots. Some to amazing locations on the other side of the world. But never ones that happened because I wrote a script that started with “Open on a beach.”
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Open On A Beach T-Shirt
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 7 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 7 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD