Just like advertising ideas, meeting expressions can also become sticky. Over the years, I’ve seen odd, but frequently-used expressions from clients somehow cross over to the agency, and vice-versa. This is one that an old Creative Director I worked with would use to describe the process of perfecting the idea to the point where clients could confidently buy it. So the entire time we were in creative development, it would literally feel like we were circling the airport, burning all of our fuel while keeping one eye on a fast-approaching media deadline. Meeting after meeting, he’d talk about landing the plane, to the point where the clients picked this one up and used it against us. We thought we had the perfect idea on the table. Then, just at the last moment before the wheels on our proverbial plane were about to touch town, the client shook his head and said, “I don’t think we’ve landed the plane.”
Gasp! At that moment, it was like the yoke of that plane got violently yanked back and we all went soaring into the sky for yet another circle around the airport - and another late night with greasy Thai food at the agency, all in an effort to land that damned plane. If only we realized that we’re marketing professionals and not pilots, we’d burn a lot less fuel while getting to pretty much the same destination we identified in round one.
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
Landing The Plane T-Shirt
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 7 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 7 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD