Before I got my first job as a junior copywriter, I worked as a production assistant on commercial shoots. When working on location, all of the PAs were warned about the local gawkers peeking in on the set to see if this was a movie with a big star in it. After all, lots of movies are shot in Toronto. To combat this, we were told what I’ve come to realize is the standard industry lie: Tell them you’re shooting a mayonnaise commercial.
And we did.
I don’t know if they tested other lies and this one performed the best, but I’ll say this: It works. Anyone walking their dog with a twinkle in their eyes, hoping to see Ryan Reynolds in their neighborhood, immediately gets the air knocked out of that dream the moment you tell them you’re shooting a mayonnaise commercial. So why waste valuable time on set telling a lie to those poor locals when you can cut straight to breaking their hearts, with the “I MAKE MAYONNAISE COMMERCIALS” T-Shirt – only from Another Sellout.
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
I Make Mayonnaise Commercials T-Shirt
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Brazil, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 8 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 8 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD