2022. This HAS to be the year we finally feel more love and positivity in the world. Honestly, after the last two years, don’t we deserve it? Oh, and let’s not minimize the important fact that the numbers in 2023 don’t really lend themselves to a crafty little logo treatment quite like 2022… so yeah… for the sake of typography, this better be the year.
This Another Sellout limited edition collab is designed by Alek von Felkerzam, a Toronto-based Art Director. With this initiative, not only are we delivering the most positive logo design of the year, but we’re donating 100% of the proceeds of this collaboration to NABS – the National Advertising Benevolent Society - the only charitable organization in Canada that provides a dynamic support system for all professionals in the communication industry and related sectors.
Make 2022 the year we all desperately need. Show your support, with the AS x AVF collab.
• A classic t-shirt that fits well for both men and women
• Soft and comfy with double stitching on the neckline and sleeves for durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
More about Alek here.
AS x AVF Limited Edition T-Shirt
• Our T-Shirt fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Latvia, Brazil, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 8 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 8 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD