Ahh, the self-depreciating brand name I’ve given to this entire venture. This goes back to the late 90s when I was a University student with bright eyes and a dream of working in advertising. One night while working late in the audio lab, a few of us talked about what industries we wanted to go into. While most saw visions of careers in film or TV, I said I wanted to go into advertising. The room fell silent. At that moment, I was disappointingly branded as yet “another sellout”, willing to put my creative hopes and dreams into selling products for corporations. Meanwhile, most of my friends who went into film or TV have gone onto pouring their creative hopes and dreams into large corporations who create content that they can package and monetize through advertising revenue. Yeah, I’d say it’s a draw.
As for the hat, here’s what you can expect:
This hat is structured with a classic fit, flat brim, and full buckram. The adjustable snap closure makes it a comfortable, one-size-fits-most hat.
• 80% acrylic, 20% wool
• Structured, 6-panel, high-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• Plastic snap closure
• Green undervisor
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
Another Sellout Snapback Hat
• Our Snapback Hat fulfillment centers are located in United States, Canada, Latvia, Mexico, and Spain.
• If ordering from one of these 5 countries, your order will be fulfilled and shipped from your country, ensuring timely delivery and no additional customs or duties.
• Rare exceptions may be made if inventory in one location cannot cover an entire order.
• If ordering from outside of these 5 countries, free shipping still applies, but you may be responsible for additional import duties, depending on your country’s customs laws.
• All prices charged in $USD